|More Fat Loss Tips - Dieting
BodybuildingPro.com Nutrition Database Reviews of Popular Diets More Fat Loss Tips - Dieting
Quick Fat Loss Tips
Truth is, any time you lose fat, you run the danger of cutting
into muscle as well. It’s a tricky balance you need to
strike, but the key is to drop as much fat while preserving as much
lean muscle as possible. Here’s a few quick tips to keep in
* Be certain to get your protein in every 3 hours (this
is key). Also, be sure to take some protein in before bed (no carbs
* Try supplementing with L-Glutamine: it not only helps
you get lean, it also seems to have a muscle-sparring effect in
* You can drop your carbs down pretty low to tighten, but don't
drop the good fats down too much. Supplementing with Omega 3s
and/or flax seed oil can help.
* You'll want to consider cycling your calories if you're not
doing this already. See the Ultimate Muscle Mass and
Anabolic Nutrition Programs for more tips.
* Don't make your diet too complex: lean protein is the key,
processed sugar is to be avoided.
* Remember, when you're natural, it's a tough job to drop fat and
maintain mass. It can be done, but you have to go after it
intelligently. Getting that constant influx of high-quality protein
is really your #1 priority.
Visitor Reviews Of This Article!
Click Here to Discuss the Diet! - Add Your Comments!
A synergistic combination of Zinc Monomethionine Aspartate, Magnesium Aspartate, and Vitamin B6 may significantly increase anabolic hormone levels and muscle strength in well-trained athletes. The novel Zinc Monomethionine Aspartate formula may also help to increase endurance, growth and restful sleep. BUY IT NOW