BodybuildingPro.com Articles Database Articles by Writer Articles Written by www.steroid-encyclopaedia.com Steroid Interview
| Steroid Encyclopaedia "Discover How You Can Quickly And Easily Access
Accurate Information On Steroids, Stacks, Cycles,
Side Effects, Dangers & More... And Obtain Safe, Encrypted Email Communication With Some Of The World's Leading Steroid Suppliers" BUY IT NOW
Check out this great audio interview with former NFL
player and steroid user Steve Courson, about the current
state of steroid use in sports, which I recently came
across at ESPN sports.
Simply click on the link and make sure you have your
speakers on and volume turned up.
Here's a few "clips" from this fascinating interview...
- "It's not in the authorities interest to stop drug use in sports, we'd never see another record
- "In a survey 196 out of 200 Olympic athletes said they
would use drugs if it meant they would win a gold medal."
- "In the NFL steroid use is out there in a BIG way"
- "Drug testing is easily circumvented."
- "Genetic engineering is on the way, we'll never stop it."
- "The rewards in sports are just getting bigger, drug use
can never be stopped."
From the Ultimate Guide to Anabolic Steroids,
Back To Steroid Encyclopedia's Main Page
Back to Steroids Database
Back to Writers Database
Back to EZINE Database
Visitor Reviews Of This Article!
Read Visitor Reviews - Write Your Own Review
Steroid Links (External)
A synergistic combination of Zinc Monomethionine Aspartate, Magnesium Aspartate, and Vitamin B6 may significantly increase anabolic hormone levels and muscle strength in well-trained athletes. The novel Zinc Monomethionine Aspartate formula may also help to increase endurance, growth and restful sleep. BUY IT NOW